Join the U.S. Chamber of Commerce on an Agriculture and Water Technology Mission to Israel May 8-10
Please join the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Israel’s Economic Mission to North America, and Israel NewTech to learn about the water and agriculture technology ecosystem in Israel and to experience innovations in these sectors firsthand. Explore Israeli breakthrough technologies in water and agriculture at Agritech 2018, one of the world’s preeminent agriculture conferences.
No other single country – certainly not one as young and as tiny as Israel – has contributed more breakthroughs in this area than Israel.
Mission highlights include:
- Curated VIP agenda for small group of business leaders
- All logistics, including transportation, guide, and meals
- Visits to leading incubators and universities
- Meetings with venture capitalists, entrepreneurs, business leaders, and senior government officials
- Participation in Agritech 2018 – Israel’s premiere conference and exhibition on agricultural technologies, innovation, and food processes
- Access to AgriVest, a forum bringing together leaders from business, industry, and government focused on trends and
investment opportunities in the sector
- Specific B2B meetings in areas such as irrigation, water reuse, data-enabled agriculture, new crops, seeds, and genetics, and post harvest production processes
(You also have the option to join early on May 7 for FoodTech IL 2018, the main event of the Israeli FoodTech ecosystem, to explore opportunities in one of the leading geographies for food and technology innovation.)
More information about the business mission, including agenda, costs, and logistics, can be found here.
If you have questions, please contact Liz Clark at Lclark@uschamber.com.