Conference begins at 7:30 AM
The Summit will bring together business leaders, government officials, and water experts to discuss best practices in corporate water stewardship and public policies to address the ever growing, global demand for water.
Hear from leading policy experts, business leaders, investors, government officials, academia and research institutions, the Salt Lake Chamber and US Chambers of Commerce and global water innovators.
The Summit will focus on improving water governance to promote industrial and economic growth, public policy and regulatory challenges, water stewardship, sustainable water principles, public-private partnerships and promoting investment in water infrastructure and technologies, and much more.
- Showcase innovative water technologies and best practices in the following areas:
o Agriculture—providing water for agricultural land in the face of competing demands
o Smart Cities—Sourcing, monitoring, treating, and delivering water to users in new ways
o Water reuse—utilizing alternative water supplies to conserve resources
o Water storage—increasing capacity, lengthening storage time, and reducing cost
o Water utilities—developing new water grid systems to distribute water more efficiently
- Promote investment in water technology, water infrastructure, and resource management,
utilizing financing models such as public-private partnerships
- Build ongoing Israel-Utah collaboration in water management and technology adoption
- Share lessons for desert environments from Israel’s national water strategy
- Business leaders, investors, policy experts and global water innovators
- State and metropolitan Chambers of Commerce
- Federal, state, and local government officials, state development agencies and utility authorities
- Academia and research institutions
- Government of Israel, government ministers and water experts
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Improving water governance to promote industrial & economic growth: Discussing public policy, innovative advancements and regulatory challenges for industry.
- Water stewardship in corporate strategy: Promoting good water principles across the corporate supply chain, including understanding and addressing risks.
- Public-private partnerships: Supporting models for cooperation on water management solutions.
- Promoting investment in water: From water infrastructure to technologies that drive innovation in water resource management.
PAST SPEAKERS HAVE INCLUDED:
- Doug Ducey, Governor of Arizona
- Myron Brilliant, Executive Vice President and Head of International Affairs, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Glenn Hamer, President and CEO, Arizona Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Oded Distel, Head of Israel NewTech, Israel Ministry of Economy and Industry
- John Sabo, Director of Future H2O, Arizona State University
- Todd Brady, Director of Global Public Affairs and Sustainability, Intel*
- Jon Radtke, Water Sustainability Program Manager, Coca-Cola
- Sandy Fabritz, Director Water Strategy, Freeport McMoRan
- Chuck Chaitovitz, Vice President for Environmental Affairs and Sustainability, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Kathryn Sorensen, Director, Phoenix Water Services
- Barbara Martin, Director of Engineering and Technical Services, American Water Works Association
- Robert Puente, President/CEO, San Antonio Water System
- Booky Oren, Chairman and CEO, Booky Oren Water Technologies
- Tim Thomure, Director, Tucson Water
- Paul Orme, Special Counsel, Pinal County Irrigation Districts
- Cynthia Campbell, Assistant City Attorney, City of Phoenix*
- Sarah Porter, Director of The Kyl Center for Water Policy, Arizona State University
- John Hoopes, SRP Board Vice-President & Arizona-Mexico Commission Board Member
- Rhett Larson, Morrison Fellow in Water Law and Associate Professor of Law, Arizona State University*
- Amit Gross, Director of the Zuckerberg Institute for Water Research, Ben Gurion University of the Negev*
- Marshall Davert, Executive Vice President for Water, Stantec
- Brian Powers, Business Development Director, Water Solutions, DowDuPont Specialty Products Division
- Jon Freedman, Senior Vice President, Suez Water Technologies
Agenda: You can find a tentative agenda here.
Registration: Registration is OPEN. Please click here to register.
Hotel Reservations: To receive the conference discounted price and reserve your room contact Snowbird’s Central Reservation Office directly 1-800-453-3000. Attendees should mention the “SALT LAKE CHAMBER – US WATER SUMMIT” or “CORPORATE DAY FUNCTION RATE.” Click HERE for information about the lodge, however, to receive the discounted price, you need to call 1-800-453-3000.
To learn more about sponsoring the upcoming BusinessH20 Summit in Snowbird, Utah, click here.