Conference begins at 7:30 AM
Tower Ballroom 4 & 5
This summit will bring together business leaders, government officials, and water experts to discuss practices in corporate water stewardship and public policies to address the growing demand for water.
- Showcase best practices and case studies in corporate water stewardship
- Establish water sustainability as an enabler of economic growth
- Promote a business case for water and engage the business community on water issues
- Advance policy ideas, public-private partnerships, and industry solutions to manage water resources
- Strengthen U.S. collaboration with Israel on water policy and technology
- Business leaders and investors
- State and metropolitan Chambers of Commerce
- Federal, state, and local government officials, including governors and state development agencies
- Water utility authorities
- Academia and research institutions
- Government of Israel, including government ministers and water experts
- The Future of Water – What are the trends, risks, and emerging solutions?
- Improving Water Governance – What public policies will ensure economic growth?
- Water Innovation – How can businesses effectively mobilize technologies?
- Water Stewardship as Business Strategy – What are best practices for implementing good water principles throughout corporate supply chains?
- John Hickenlooper, Governor of Colorado
- Doug Ducey, Governor of Arizona
- Myron Brilliant, Executive Vice President and Head of International Affairs, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- James Murren, CEO, MGM Resorts International*
- Dr. Mehmood Khan, Vice Chairman and Chief Scientific Officer, PepsiCo
- Seth Siegel, Bestselling Author, “Let There Be Water: Israel’s Solutions for a Water-Starved World”
- John Sabo, Director of FutureH2O, Arizona State University
- David LaFrance, CEO, American Water Works Association (AWWA)
- Henry J. Charrabé, President & CEO of Global Operations, RWL Water
- Snehal Desai, President, Dow Water Process Solutions
- Yalmaz Siddiqui, Vice President, Corporate Sustainability, MGM Resorts International
- Noam Weisbrod, Director, Zuckerberg Institute for Water Research, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
- Nelson Switzer, Chief Sustainability Officer, Nestlé Waters
- Roy Zuckerberg, Honorary Chairman of the Board, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev / Former Vice Chairman of Goldman Sachs & Company
- Tamar Shor, Senior Deputy Director General for Regulation, Israel Water Authority
- Glenn Hamer, President & CEO, Arizona Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Tal Shani, Marketing Manager, Haifa Chemicals
- Booky Oren, Chairman & CEO, Booky Oren Global Water Technologies / Former Executive Chairman of Mekorot- Israel National Water Company
- Emilio Tenuta, Vice President of Corporate Sustainability, Ecolab
- Zohar Yinon, CEO, Hagihon – Jerusalem Area’s Water and Wastewater Utility Company
- Kristin McMillan, President & CEO, Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce*
- Pat Mulroy, Senior Fellow, Brookings Institution/ Desert Research Institute
- Mizraim Cordero, Vice President of Government Affairs, Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
- John Entsminger, General Manager, Southern Nevada Water Authority
- Israel Shamay, Executive Director, Israeli Industry Center for R&D, MATIMOP
- Dean Amhaus, President and CEO, The Water Council
- Oded Rose, CEO, Israel-America Chamber of Commerce
- Nathan Allen, Executive Director, WaterStart
- Jennifer Gerholdt, Senior Director, Environment Program, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation
Agenda: You can find a tentative agenda here.
Registration: Registration is OPEN. Please click here to register.
Hotel Reservations: Discounted Reservations at the Bellagio Resort & Casino can be made here
Registration will close on December 5, 2016.