Conference begins at 7:30 AM
This summit will bring together business leaders, government officials, and water experts to discuss practices in corporate water stewardship and public policies to address the growing demand for water.
- Showcase best practices and case studies in corporate water stewardship
- Establish water sustainability as an enabler of economic growth
- Promote a business case for water and engage the business community on water issues
- Advance policy ideas, public-private partnerships, and industry solutions to manage water resources
- Strengthen U.S. collaboration with Israel on water policy and technology
- Business leaders, investors, policy experts and global water innovators
- State and metropolitan Chambers of Commerce
- Federal, state, and local government officials, state development agencies and utility authorities
- Academia and research institutions
- Government of Israel, government ministers and water experts
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Improving water governance to promote industrial & economic growth: Discussing public policy, innovative advancements and regulatory challenges for industry.
- Water stewardship in corporate strategy: Promoting good water principles across the corporate supply chain, including understanding and addressing risks.
- Public-private partnerships: Supporting models for cooperation on water management solutions.
- Promoting investment in water: From water infrastructure to technologies that drive innovation in water resource management.
- Doug Ducey, Governor of Arizona
- Myron Brilliant, Executive Vice President and Head of International Affairs, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Glenn Hamer, President and CEO, Arizona Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Oded Distel, Head of Israel NewTech, Israel Ministry of Economy and Industry
- John Sabo, Director of Future H2O, Arizona State University
- Todd Brady, Director of Global Public Affairs and Sustainability, Intel*
- Jon Radtke, Water Sustainability Program Manager, Coca-Cola
- Sandy Fabritz, Director Water Strategy, Freeport McMoRan
- Chuck Chaitovitz, Vice President for Environmental Affairs and Sustainability, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Kathryn Sorensen, Director, Phoenix Water Services
- Barbara Martin, Director of Engineering and Technical Services, American Water Works Association
- Robert Puente, President/CEO, San Antonio Water System
- Booky Oren, Chairman and CEO, Booky Oren Water Technologies
- Tim Thomure, Director, Tucson Water
- Paul Orme, Special Counsel, Pinal County Irrigation Districts
- Cynthia Campbell, Assistant City Attorney, City of Phoenix*
- Sarah Porter, Director of The Kyl Center for Water Policy, Arizona State University
- John Hoopes, SRP Board Vice-President & Arizona-Mexico Commission Board Member
- Rhett Larson, Morrison Fellow in Water Law and Associate Professor of Law, Arizona State University*
- Amit Gross, Director of the Zuckerberg Institute for Water Research, Ben Gurion University of the Negev*
- Marshall Davert, Executive Vice President for Water, Stantec
- Brian Powers, Business Development Director, Water Solutions, DowDuPont Specialty Products Division
- Jon Freedman, Senior Vice President, Suez Water Technologies
Agenda: You can find a tentative agenda here.
Registration: Registration is OPEN. Please click here to register.
Hotel Reservations: Arizona Biltmore Resort